Friday, August 14, 2009

Change of address

I'm going to be a pain in the butt now :) I have decided to move my blog...er, to change blogs. The new one will be here: http://dianasjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/

It will reflect the fact that I'm not out to change my body...I need a total body, mind, soul revamp :) This was already reflected in my posts (so nothing will change besides the url).
I also needed the change as blogger was being a butthead about changing my email address. If I've emailed you I'll let you know the change. I hope to see y'all on the other site!

2 comments:

NV said...

Just saw this post now... one suggestion: think about moving to wordpress! I just did and it's very, very good! You can import your all your posts from here to there and redirect anyone who's subscribed here using Feedburner. Def worth a think about anyway.

Diana said...

Will do crazy lady :)