Friday, August 8, 2008

Tonsil surgery

I had the tonsilectomy surgery on Thursday. Yes, it does suck, but it'll be manageable. It feels like a bad strep throat x2. It was like x 5, so it's a little better. I will live through it just find though. And, just this afternoon I was able to eat more than the sugar free gello, popsicles and ice water witout feeling sick. Not bad for day 3, huh? I have been sleeping a lot, but that's what this time is for, right? Keep your fingers crossed for me that it keeps up the (semi) smooth sailing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, sounds horrible but hope the removal leads to less infections and problems in the future.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Sharon

Diana said...

Really, it's not so bad (not something I recommend for fun though) besides being hungry and not being able to eat much. It'll be worth it though to have the nasty things out.

Irish Mom said...

Hugs to you!! Hope you continue to heal and are better in no time!!

Anonymous said...

you poor thing!!

hope youre already on the mend.

Miz.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. Take it easy, get your rest!

Lainie said...

Good luck this week; I'm sure you feel a little better every day. (((HUGS)))