Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HYC check in

Short and sweet again. I'm sick. Yes, it's inevitable...with me teaching and taking classes at a U, and my hubby taking classes, we come into contact with too many germs. Worse things in life could definately happen though.

Weight, same. but, I'm reformulating my eating plan and once I'm healthy get back to working out.

I'd still like to hear thoughts on the book (see below post), so if you've read you on a diet or you the owners manual give me a comment!

6 comments:

Buffedstuff said...

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. I was given a copy of the book by my dietitian. I see it as a longterm lifestyle change. You will lose some weight & inches off your waist which is where the dangerous fat is.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon...but rest!

Lainie said...

Hope you feel better soon. I haven't read You on a Diet but I'm reading Intuitive Eating now. I didn't even know You on a Diet was a similar kind of thing, but now I want to look into it. I have succeeded short-term on diets but not long-term. I tend to be a yo-yo dieter, like most people. I'll let you know if I am able to learn to eat intuitively and meanwhile I'm going to look into the book you mentioned.

carla said...

Already commented below but wanted to say GIT BETTER BUT REST AS WELL.

Listen to your body.

I know....

Trite but true (and heartfelt)


MizFit

Dr. Wifey said...

hope you are feeling better! you have an award waiting for you at my blog...