Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not working out never felt so good

There's never a good excuse to not go to the gym. Except, now I'm glad I made those for the past month! As I posted last month we're already on our property manager's S*** list. Well, all the tenants (there's a ton of us) got a letter saying our apartment complex’s gym tv was stole! And, the sad part is that we're all given keys to the area (as long as we don't abuse the privilege), so it was someone that is a tenant. It’s a great neighborhood, I never have my car messed with, our neighbors suck but we haven’t been bothered by their complaining since the officer can never prove it’s us playing loud bass (since it's not us that makes it easy :). But this news just makes me glad (for once!) that I was lazy enough to avoid the gym! You can’t get blamed if you never go! Walking outdoors is looking better and better every day!

5 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

that is crazy! hope you are able to prove you DIDN'T go to that gym if the manager decides to point a finger at you LOL

Anonymous said...

Unbelieeeeeevable !!!

How poor can those people be who stole it -- and how come they can afford to live in the apartment?

I mean how expensive are TV's these days? !!!

Diana said...

I doubt it was an expense thing...I think it was a vendetta thing. At least that's what I'm guessing b/c we live in a more expensive place around town. Or, maybe I'm assuming that b/c the head lady is not a nice person.

amma15 said...

Well how about DVDs at home also? I prefer gyms but I've been known to Tae Bo in my living room on my lazy days.

Anonymous said...

linked you this morning...if for ANY REASON YOU MIND email me!