Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exercise

Thanks to everyone that responded to the last post! I always thought that sore shins was more to do with doing something wrong (or there being something wrong) rather than another muscle that needs to be worked out! lol.

For the most part, I like the jogging. It's 60 second incriments and I like how I feel. However, the last time I went out I had a hard time breathing and quite jogging (still did fast walkin and biked around with the hubby), so I may have to modify this one! Listen to my body, right?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to your body! Yes! Hope you had a nice weekend!

Felice Devine said...

ABSOLUTELY!!! The reason most people don't like to run or stop running when they are just starting out is because they push it too hard. Go out easy and build up! You will see huge improvements in no time!

Natalia said...

Yes, yes, yes listen to your body! Great job!