Monday, February 16, 2009

Plan of action part 1,752,543 & HYC challenge

I'm working on the food stuff. Stage one of the normal eating site. We'll have to talk about that later as it brings up more than I want to say now!

As far as exercising, I'm going to switch tactics. I will come back to the videos. But, I also think I'm going to re-try the two challenges that take you from wimpy, wimpy, wimpy to sexy buff (ok, to more fit, but I'll think I'm sexy buff after finishing them :)

I'm going back to the 100 push ups challenge (only I think instead of push ups I will do a modified pull up until I can gradually get to a regular pull up!) and C25K again. And, I'll give it a better go this time! Here's how it goes.

M (yesterday) W F: push up challenge
T R Sat: C25K

Here's the big reason. I need to get into shape. My doggie wants to get out. Boom. Easy decision to try this out and work out with her! I only hope my every hurting back can handle it!



Also - I will continue walking the whole 4 blocks to my building (hey, that's 8 blocks there and back..it's a push!) and I plan to take the stairs. I only have 2 flights to my office, but when you're out of shape it feels like 20! That's ok, it's the only way to improve. Plus, I end up taking the stairs a lot on T R F because of teaching and making photocopies and the length of time I'm at school!

7 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

The stairs are definitely a good workout! Keep making healthy choices. :-D
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your challenges!! :)

Dr. Wifey said...

i need to re-evaluate my exercising program *blah* good luck with yours!

Felicia said...

Sounds like a SUPER plan!! I am still in the excuses stage of working out lol.

YOU CAN DO IT!! One step at a time as they say lol.

Have a wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)

Felice Devine said...

GOOD PLAN!!!

Push ups are an excellent exercise. I'm all for them. They're tough, they work your core, your arms. All good! Yay for you!!!

Natalia said...

Great plan! I already called the gym and reserved my spin bike for tomorrow's am class! Yay!

The Fat Foreigner said...

Good job on working exercise into your daily routine as well as setting aside time for it. I think having an active lifestyle (walking to work etc) makes so much difference. You're not having to motivate yourself to get it done, it's just a means to an end to ge to work.