Monday, June 23, 2008

HYC

I'm sick. Not terribly though...I can get out of bed, even if I don't want to. Therefore, short and sweet post.

Even after eating a little bit of bad foods this week, I still lost 1-2 pounds (no digital scale, weight fluxers anyway). Every day but Saturday though I made sure to compensate by eating better the rest of the day and still staying within 1800 (my manageable calories...I usually did 1500) and lower than 30% fat. I've decided that I need bad foods once in a while. The health food starts to get to me after a while and I feel deprived if I don't.

I'm going to the doc now...a little antibiotic and I'll be good as new.

**********************************************

I'm back from the doctor. Why is it that their scale is different from mine by 5 pounds? Maybe my scale is wrong...and I was so happy with weighing 207-208. Oh, well. I guess I need to add 5 pounds to my weight every time :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i hate those doctor scales, too. i always put it down to the clothes and not being first thing in the morning, but it is still discouraging!

Lainie said...

Don't believe those doctor scales. Ever. Ugh, just remembered I have to see the doc tomorrow--don't want to know what their scale will say. Hope those antibiotics have you feeling great soon!

Anonymous said...

"I've decided that I need bad foods once in a while. The health food starts to get to me after a while and I feel deprived if I don't."

It is good to keep cheat days in your schedule. The bad foods gives you the extra calories you need to convince your body that you aren't trying to starve it. Just keep the number of cheat days within reason.

Lainie said...

Hi Diana, yep, when I went to the doc I was a good 5 lbs heavier than I weighed at home. Ugh.

I never heard of Cathe until last year, probably because she's not sold in stores, but only online (on cathe.com, advancedworkouts.com and on Amazon). She has a large following anyway, and is a veteran instructor of advanced workouts (though if you try her weight workouts you might want to go lighter than she does--I still always go lighter). She's got great clips on her website if you want to see her in action. She's just very professional and original but also very warm and personable. She's supposed to be very sweet in person as well. I'm going to copy this to your blog as well to make sure you see it. :)