Monday, June 30, 2008

HYC update.

Ok, I know 173 is generous...but I would be happy there. It's better than 220 like I was! And, if I want more loss once I reach that goal then I'll do more. To answer Amma, I have been trying the 10 pound incraments with no avail (since I started). I've tried everything to focus on just the 10 pounds, but it's not so much working. If y'all have suggestions I'd be thrilled to try them! I just can't trick my brain to think about the 10 pounds. c'est la vie I suppose.

What I need to do is go to the weight loss clinic at my dr.'s complex and get all of that...the "real" ideal weight with fat measurements, etc. The thing is, I'm just now getting a handle on my head about food. I know they'll want to restrict me in crazy ways, and I don't want to be obsessive about food again. I'm pretty much doing all I'm willing to do right now.

OH, yeah. So the Hyc update. I'm down to @ 205!! yay!!! (new button!!) I'm starting exercise again. I've missed it this past week. I'm almost freaked out that my loss is due to muscle loss and not fat loss. Doesn't matter I guess since I'm getting back on track. Eating: I bought lots of veggies (and some fruits...yum) this week so that I can try to get that on track (I've been skimping on the veggies...shameful I know!). Cauliflower, pea pods, tomatos of course, etc. That should help!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new bling! WTG on getting back on track with the food! Glad you're in the 100 Push-up challenge with me!

Holly said...

Congrats on the new bling and your loss this week!

Irish Mom said...

Awesome bling!! Congrats!!

Linda said...

Congrats on your weight loss!! :) Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog.

JanetM97 said...

Congrats on the loss! :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the loss and the new bling. I've revised my goals since I think ideal "health" is more than a number on the scale. I think eating sensibly is much smarter than severe restrictions. Thanks for your continuous support and encouragement! :-)
Path to Health

Lainie said...

Congrats on the loss and the new bling! Great job! I don't know what's the best way to pick a goal weight, but try different goals and see what motivates you best. In the back of my mind, I always think my final goal is lower than my set goal--can't seem to get that further smaller goal out of my head.