Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HYC

This post is short and sweet. I'll leave details and questions for another day.
Weight: I am around the same. I fit into a little smaller clothes, but I won't be trying on the 16s until next weekend at least. I don't think I will fit quite yet, and I want to be able to buy them if I do :)
I had the same problem as some of y'all out there. I was losing weight in a great way, then got cocky and started slacking. OH, I can have just a little of this. And a little of that. Pretty soon a lot of my prior behaviors are coming back. The only thing that saved my butt was that I'm exercising every day. SOOO, I will continue to exercise (duh...it's working well :), but I'm going to start keeping a food journal for the next week. I won't bore you with the details, but I'm enlisting my hubby so that I don't have fried tortilla chips and salsa for all meals. I'm guessing that's bad.

6 comments:

Irish Mom said...

I am with ya!! I did the same thing, lost a few pounds, got a little cocky and slacked off!! I am back on track now, maybe we need to start a Cock-Fighting club lol. it has sabotaged us all and we could arn others before it rears its ugly head!!

Irish Mom said...

OK, for some reason that sounds bad, maybe I should have proofread it lol, but you get my point!!

Lynn said...

Very small chips. And not very many of them. But salsa is good. ;-)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What Lynn said. :)

You're doing well! Learning what you can do and what is better left alone is all part of the process.

Holly said...

I did the same thing last month!! Lost a chunk of weight and got lazy. Break through it! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Like Irish Mom said, we all get a little cocky and ease of the path a bit. The important thing is getting back on track! You can do it!